The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end product management, implementation and deployment.
Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Should have experience working on agile methodology.
Good to have exposure with JIRA, Bitbucket and Confluence.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- At least 3+ years of in Oracle database, PL SQL and Unix/Linux
- Hands on experience on Flexcube UBS, Weblogic, and JMS
- Ability to do first level analysis, debug code
- Experience in automation of manual activities Scheduler concept (like autosys) , Flexcube or other banking solutions, ITIL knowledge will be additional advantage
Desired candidate profile:
- Experience of at least 1 lifecycle implementations of Core banking platforms covering requirements gathering, UAT and implementation support.
- Readiness for continuous learning Should be an excellent team player to work with global matrix teams across time zones, the role may require working late evening hours.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to present ideas/thoughts to wider team and between various stakeholders involved in Flexcube
- Freshgraduate are welcome
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com