- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Talk with clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Provide timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Following up with customers to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts. Upsell as required.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- Experience as a Technical Support Advisor, Desktop Support
- Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar roles.
- Fresh grads are also encouraged.
- Windows 7 and latest desktop OS, Windows Server 2007 and latest server OS including Active Directory, Avaya VOIP or any system equivalent, Basic LAN understanding, Printer Troubleshooting
- Able to Speak in English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org